You got 8 correct out of 9. :) 1. I did the TOEIC exam yesterday. I was surprised by how easy it was. It ___________________. was a walk on the line was a walk in the park was like walking a mile in someone's shoes was a long walk off a short plank 2. I was so upset by the movie Man of Steel that I ________________. walked out on it walked the line walked a mile in Superman's shoes walked on thin ice walked on thick ice It's a terrible movie. 3. The owner of that IELTS testing center was caught accepting bribes from test takers. She was ________________. walking in the park told to walk on eggshells made to walk on broken glass given her marching orders asked to march a tightrope 4. Jade is in a bad mood today. I don't know why. I would _________________ with her today if I were you. walk in the park walk the line walk the talk walk on eggshells Actually she is in a good mood :) 5. James ________________ a lot of money from donations last year. It was enough to buy three coffees! walked away with walked off with walked out with walked all over walked a long walk off a short plank with 6. Mollie and Daniel have been a couple for many years. Last month they __________________. walked in the park walked on eggshells together walked a mile in someone else's shoes walked down the aisle together 7. This religious group leader wants people to follow a lot of rules, but I don't trust him. He doesn't follow the rules himself. He doesn't __________________. So I told him to _______________. walk the line, walk on eggshells walk the line, take a long walk off a short plank walk the talk, walk on eggshells walk the talk, take a long walk off a short plank walk a tightrope, walk on eggshells walk a tightrope, walk down the aisle together 8. Ahmed: "Why doesn't she smile?" Josh: "She has been through a lot. Why don't you try ____________________ before you criticize? walking on thin ice walking the talk walking a mile in her shoes walking down the aisle together taking a long walk off a short plank 9. I accidentally deleted all of the company's invoices. I'm ___________________ with my boss now. walking on thin ice walking the line walking the talk walking down the aisle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

break a leg

Zur Rezeption von Franz Kafka und Samuel Beckett in Rumänien