Word + Séimhiú + Urú
Bó (cow) An bhó (the cow) I mbó (in a cow)
Cat (cat) Do chat (your cat) I gcat (in a cat)
Dún (fort) Mo dhún (my fort) I ndún (in a fort)
Díon (roof) Faoi dhíon (under a roof) I ndíon (in a roof)
File (poet) Don fhile (for the poet) I bhfile (in a poet)
Gá (need) An-ghá (dire need) I ngá (in need)
Gé (goose) Mo ghé (my goose) I ngé (in a goose)
Min (grain) Do mhin (your grain) Does not take an urú
Pá (pay) Mo phá (my pay) I bpá (in pay)
Só (joy) Do shó (your joy) Does not take an urú
Seó (show) Do sheó (your show) Does not take an urú
Tae (tea) Mo thae (my tea) I dtae (in tea)
Iasc (fish) Vowels do not take a séimhiú A n-iasc (their fish)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zur Rezeption von Franz Kafka und Samuel Beckett in Rumänien

Another "Kafkaian Image"-Translated from Pavel Campeanu